February 29, 2016.
This morning, my thoughts are kind of all over the place. It’s Monday, I’m tired. I need coffee. So, here you go, in no particular order:
- I knew one person, my whole entire life, whose birthday was on Leap Year Day. Happy birthday to him. He could care less. He’s still special nonetheless.
- A cup of premium hot cocoa would really hit the spot. With whipped cream on top. And to be drank while laying in my bed with the window open.
- Throw in three hot onion rings with cold ranch dressing to drip them in and I might just confess life was perfect at this moment. Even though right now, I am pretty sure I am happy.
- Had a new neighbor move into the apartment next door on Saturday. She smokes like a mo-fo. It’s seeping under my door and poisoning me. Actually, poisoning my blood vessels.
- Saw a lovely dinner theatre show on Friday. How I love dinner theatre. Wore a dress and my boyfriend dressed in a shirt and tie, also. Such a nice date we had.
- Went dancing on Saturday night. Doesn’t get much better than that.
Second hand smoke is so dangerous because the 4,000 chemicals inside damages the blood vessels, causing heart disease.